Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Would you like some cheese?


Would you like some cheese?
Originally uploaded by jessriggs.
Ok, so Matt and his friends have this game that they like to play when they head out to local bars. Someone remembers (or buys on the way to the bar) a single die. Initally, someone challenges another person in the group to a dare (in this instance, serve cheese to people in the bar) and picks a number before rolling. If they get their number, then you have to do the dare.

Dave dared me to serve cheese to the patrons of Mahar's. I am quite the server with years of catering behind me, and was able to get rid of most of the leftover cheese. Too funny! I never got my roll, so no one did any of my dares :(

We'll have to see how well this game works in Boston...

No comments: