Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Before the Run


Before the Run
Originally uploaded by jessriggs.
This weekend was the Boston Hash AGM run. We all started at Sissy K's in Fanueil Hall before going out for a decent 4-5 mile trail. This is definitely a picture from the start of the run because Anna & I are still smiling :) Actually the run was beautiful, and I was right up in front with the guys, which is a nice change.

I got the best compliment from Puffy before we headed out. He told me that the short hair suited me, that he didn't know what it was (the hair or something else), but that he had never seen me so happy. He was one of the guys who helped me move out of Brian's place back in March, so he has definitely seen me at lower points. I know that I generally feel healthier and happier these days, so I guess it shows!

No comments: