Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Matt's visit to Boston


Playing Around with the MacBook
Originally uploaded by jessriggs.
Matt was in Boston this weekend to spend time with his new roommate/ friend from college and to see a show downtown. My friend Lisa and I joined them at Avalon to see CSS & Ladytron. Very fun show, although I was surprised that more people weren't dancing. We then headed to a bar on Bolyston, and then to a club at the Park Plaza hotel. Somehow we managed to dance all night and stay out till after 3am!

This picture was from earlier in the day, when I was trying to convince him to get a new MacBook. He needs a new computer once he quits his job (they will most likely take back the laptop they gave him), and I think he should get a Mac. I was showing him the PhotoBooth program that takes a picture of you from the camera embedded above the screen. I can't remember if we were trying to look impressed or pensive. And why does he look better than me? Grrr...

I had a blast hanging out with Matt and Rob this weekend, and spent the better part of Sunday/Monday recovering from it! I can't wait until Matt is here full time. 4 weeks and counting...

No comments: