Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween
Originally uploaded by jessriggs.
So, my friends Vanessa and Lisa dressed up as Killer Bees for Halloween. Here they are in Nelly's kitchen showing off their weapons. I had a ton of with these gals, who were the first to arrive and last to leave! Anna and I got beer for the event earlier and Matt & I were in charge of the music. I think a fun time was had by all :)

Earlier in the day, I ran a Halloween Hustle 5K in the rain. Anna was supposed to run it with me, but injured her knee so she watched me under her umbrella. Despite the weather, I had a great race and placed 10th in my age category! (81 out of 377 overall)

10 81 23:15 Jessica Riggs 27 F Somerville MA

Not bad! My pace was 7:29, which was my goal. Crazy that I am running close to my highschool times these days!

No comments: