Sunday, May 15, 2005

Hiking in Big Basin State Park


California Trip 2005 - 7
Originally uploaded by jessriggs.
Of course I had to go outside and do something active my first day in California. It's actually supposed to rain at least 2 of the days next week ( I think I bring bad weather with me), so I decided today would be great for hiking. The waether turned out to be beautiful, and we did a nice 5 mile loop.

Here I am with the "father of the woods," the largest redwood in the area. I didn't realize they had redwoods south of San Fran!

I don't know what the plan is for tomorrow, but hopefully the rain stays away long enough for us to do sometihng active. Since I seem to be waking up early (time difference), Josh has suggested I use their gym here in the AM. I think my 6am energy can be put to some good use :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who's that hottie?