Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Back in Boston

I'm back in Boston now, although I seem to still be on west coast time. I've been getting to bed around midnight, but sleeping till 10am. I guess my body needs the rest.

The last couple of days in SF were beautiful: clear skies, and perfect temperature. I have to admit that Boston is currently sporting the opposite: constant rain and 40 degrees! Apparently this should last through the weekend. Luckily Brian and I will be on a plane to FL on saturday. Hopefully we can encounter some nice weather there. Of course I have 2 predictions for how I handle Floridian weather.

1) I will sunburn within minutes regardless of the SPF of my sunscreen

2) I will not be able to stand the humidity, especially after a shower when I'll keep wiping myself with a towel but never feel dry!

I plan to back post pictures while in FL so there will be some from the SF trip and some from FL.

Currently I am trying to sketch out everything that needs to get done for school: fill otu loan papers, choose insurance, get together transcripts from my last class, etc. I wonder if there was this much paperwork for undergrad, or did mom just take care of things for me.

No comments: