Sunday, June 15, 2008

Bridal Shower


JA-Bridal Shower
Originally uploaded by jessriggs.
I went to Jocelyn's Bridal Shower last Sunday out in Framingham. Even though her wedding is in October, her aunt and cousins decided to host us at a local fondue place to celebrate Jocelyn and Jacob's upcoming union.

It was great to meet Jocelyn's mom, as well as the rest of her family and some of my fellow bridesmaids. This is my first time being the maid of honor, and I think I did a good job with my duties of organizing all the gifts after they were opened. Of course the big event for me to plan is going to be the weekend in NYC in September.

I am very excited to be involved with all the planning and to support her during everything.

Pictures of me in an eggplant dress to follow :)

No comments: