Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Lord Family


candace, jay and keiran
Originally uploaded by jessriggs.
My friend Candace just had her baby a few weeks ago, and she recently sent me a picture of the family at their house in Cleveland. Jay and Candace are the proud parents of baby Keiran Lord.

I feel like it was just yesterday that I was studying for my anatomy class on Candace and Jay's dinning room table... but that was over 3 years ago, as I am now through grad school, finishing up internship and about to start my new career.

Candace is finishing up nursing school part time at Case Western and working full time as an RN. Well, currently she is staying at home with Keiran, but will return to her busy life soon enough, I am sure.

I wish them all the best and can't wait to meet Keiran!

No comments: