Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Officially Staying in Boston

So, even though I was been given a verbal commitment from MGH for a full time position a week and a half ago, there had been no mention of $$ or any official paperwork. Well, I got an official offer letter last night, and the salary is a tad more than I expected so I am quite pleased. My salary will go up slightly over 50% from my intern salary starting September 1.
I don't want to think about how this amount is 7 grand less than my starting salary at Sun was, because I never said this career change was about the money. In fact, it was about wanting to get out of bed in the AM and being excited about what I was doing. So far, that is the case. And speaking of which, I need to get moving to get in for my 7:30 patient! Just wanted to post the newest job update.

No comments: