Monday, April 09, 2007

Operation Bridesmaid 2008


Another 2008 Wedding
Originally uploaded by jessriggs.
So, it looks like 2 of my best friends have recently got engaged and they both asked me to be in their weddings. Jocelyn got engaged earlier in March and asked me to be her maid of honor. I am so excited and am already thinking about what I need to do: bridal shower, bachelorette party, and helping her with the big day. It's kind of a big responsibility, and I think I am up for the challenge. She is getting married Sept. 2008 in Worchester, MA, so I will be out of school and requesting a few days off prior to starting my job so that I can be there for everything.

Jen (who is surrounded by flowers in this picture) got engaged a couple of weeks ago, and has set an estimated date of June/July 2008 for her big day. Jen is considering getting married at our highschool in CT, which would be beautiful, although I think her mom isn't too keen on the idea.

I'm happy for both of them and am excited to be a part of their weddings... and I get 2 new dresses that I might never wear again, but will look damn good in photographs wearing them both!

No comments: