Monday, April 16, 2007

April Showers...

are supposed to bring May flowers, but in Vermont these showers are
6-16" of snow. I'm not a gardener, but I think that may impact the
tulips this season. I guess Boston is getting all this precipitation as rain, which must have made the Boston marathon today a bit miserable.

Four more weeks of snow, slush and rain and I'll be making my way back to Somerville.
Of course I am now starting to freak out about all the things I need to
get worked out before I return. I need to find a roommate for June 1st,
which is a little difficult when I can't be there to show anyone the
place or even to meet any potential roommate. I'm also freaking out
about picking my list for my year long internship. They recently sent
us all a spread sheet with the current placements including how much
each pays, whether they have insurance, and the patient populations
we'd get to see. I have to send in a final list by the end of this week, and I guess I am nervous about it. I will probably make a pro-con list, but I still don't know if I'll be able to narrow it down to only 6 choices.

No comments: