Thursday, September 01, 2005

Camping at Island Pond


Camping at Island Pond
Originally uploaded by jessriggs.
Since I am still on break from classes, Brian and I decided to go camping with Ainsley and Igor (and the dogs). Igor found this amazing campsite on a pond in VT.

Here Brian and I are hiking with Fenway (Igor's pup) and Mookie (Brian's dog). I think Wrigley must have been napping at the top of the mountain and missed getting in this picture :)

We stayed up there for 2 nights and I've decided I would love to head up there again. It's right near a beach and tons of hiking trails. I think we all had a great time.... I wonder if I can get another hike or two in before I get completely bogged down with classes again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When fake blogs attack
"Apologies for the long delay in posting. The past few weeks have been chaos. I was out with WHO teams from dawn to dusk as they tried in vain to stamp out the outbreak with drugs.
Links to Profit and HealthecommerceWays to profit and ecommerce items