Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Memorial Day BBQ


Memorial Day BBQ
Originally uploaded by jessriggs.
Matt and I went to a BBQ in Cambridge on Memorial Day at his friend Irene's place in Cambridge. There was a grill and people were instructed to bring food. Someone decided to bring stuff to make Smore's and I came up with the brilliant idea of melting my chocolate using a spatula and tin foil prior to placing it inbetween the graham crackers with the toasted marshmellow. I did this because the marshmellow never seems to stay hot enough to melt the chocolate. I figured I would just preheat the chocolate, easy solution!

Well, the chocolate definitely metled and here I am attempting to eat my Smore's without losing too much of the marshmellow and chocolate oozing out the sides. Matt is laughing at me, but I still consider the venture a success!

No comments: