Friday, February 16, 2007

A lot to report...

Wow, so apparently it has been over 2 months since I last posted anything. I wanted to upload pictures from the holidays, but have not gotten any of them from my dad or aunt yet. I also have a couple of fun pictures of Matt and I tooling around on my laptop, but those don't really feel appropriate any more. I am sad to report that we are no longer a couple. I would fill you in on what happened, but I don't quite understand it myself. This kind of caught me off guard, as I actually found myself thinking about a future with him.

In related news, I am moving back to Burlington, VT for another 10 week clinical. I'm not as excited this time, as I had hoped to finally be at a Boston hospital closer to friends and well, Matt. I refer to it as related news, as it was the catalyst for the breakup. I don't think he wanted another long distance relationship even if it was only for 10 weeks. I'm pretty torn up about it, but I guess I need to put that aside and start planning for my move in March. 2 weeks! It is bitterly cold up there, and I hope to at least get some time on the slopes otherwise I'll just wish I was living in warmer weather. Why can't I get placed in CA? Ok, so I'm not a huge cali fan... what about Seattle or Denver? I would love to live near Erik or my Boston friends who have migrated to Seattle.

This semester is winding down and I find myself less motivated to study and just wishing I was already out of grad school. Perhaps I should have picked a year long program instead of a 3 year one. I don't even remember the last time I wasn't stressed out. I guess there is a light at the end of the tunnel, as my year long clinical is starting in September. I just need to make it till then...

No comments: