Saturday, July 01, 2006

Life at Fletcher Allen Aquatic

I have just finished my second week up here in Burlington at Fletcer Allen Aquatic, and I am loving it. Everyone here is really nice and helpful. It is a great learning environment and I am really starting to feel confident when treating patients. I now have my own caseload, and am treating 6 patients almost exclusively. In only a couple of weeks time, I have formed a good relationship with them and have helped a few progress. I can't say how great it is to have someone thank you for making them feel better.

Outside of clinic, I have managed to make a few friends and already have offers to go sailing, running, and kayaking. I LOVE living in a place where people fill their weekends with outdoors activities :) I am actually going camping this weekend with friends coming up from Boston, so I am hoping the weather holds out. I ended up biking in the rain to work multiple times this week, and could really use some drier days.

No comments: