Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Wishing I was still there...

So, I am back from what seems like a very long yet brief trip. Long in the sense that we did so much every day, and I slept maybe 3-5 hours a night. Brief in that I am now back and feel like my time flew by (that's what happens when you have fun, right?) I am at school now covering an early computer lab shift for the classmate who covered my Monday shift, and I am wishing that I was just waking up on Wick's couch getting my stuff together to head to EnVie for breakfast to meet up with the crew. Somehow we ended up setting up EnVie as base camp: where we would meet up every morning before heading over to Plan B to start the day's work. This seemed to work out nicely since you never quite knew where people would end up sleeping and there was only one set of keys to get in to the shop.

I have so much to say about this trip, and will try and post out each day or maybe group it by what we did... I don't know. If I had had internet access, I would have updated my blog every morning or evening so I didn't forget anything. I also don't have access to any of the pictures that people took yet, so those will come later as well. Everything about this trip seemed improvised, but it could not have turned out better. I can't wait to see the presentation in April. I think people are going to be amazed at everything we experienced in such a short time.

No comments: