Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Day 1 & 2

I realize that I haven't posted since finding out my Waltham placement (still a sore subject) and it makes it seem like nothing has happened since early August. This is not the case. Since that time, I have completed an Olympic distance triathlon (my first ever!), changed roommates, had a lovely visit from my friend Sara and her boyfriend Kamyar, attended a wedding in Upstate NY with Matt, and got some very interesting news from my friend Dasha. Yes, her and Zsolt are finally expecting :)

I plan to write about all of these things. I am just a little exhausted from 2 full days of HR orientation, and plan to bike home soon. I decided to keep an evening shift at the computer lab to earn an extra $60/ week. Perhaps that will pay for the car it looks like I need to purchase. it's funny that I was so reluctant to sell my car 2 years ago when I decided to go back to school and now I can't imagine having to deal with owning one again. I plan to fight this and explore every other option... let's see how that turns out, huh?

No comments: