Friday, September 22, 2006

Back to School

Yuck. So, I am now full fledged into the fall semester and I think I am keeping my head above water. I can't tell if this semester is easier, or if I care less at this point in the game. I definitely find the subject matter interesting as we are now doing spine and neuro. My clinical placement for this semester is Beth Israel Outpatient for 6 weeks than the Brain Injury Unit @ Spaulding for the 2nd 6 weeks. Much more involved patients, but I'm excited about it.

I guess the hardest thing right now is that I have been out of town every weekend since I came back from VT: the wedding in Upstate NY, Reach the Beach (which I plan to write more about when I have pictures), and now a random event in NH... next weekend I'm staying in Beantown, going to my favorite coffeeshop, and taking some time for me! Woo hoo, I like that plan!

1 comment:

BS said...

I hear good things about Spaulding :)

A little jealous of your weekend with my barrista crush, but I did get some QT with my parents' dogs this weekend and that might be equally restorative.

Planning time for yourself is very important [little virtual high five to you]. Besides, you're great company.