Thursday, June 16, 2005

Orientation take 3!

Ok, so here I am in my first week at MGH and my third time going through the orientation process: highschool, college, and now this... I'm a pro at meeting new people now :-p

Actually, this orientation has been really different since everyone comes here with such different backgrounds. We have some right out of college, a professional dancer, a lawyer, an engineer (ok, that's me), and people who worked for non-profit for the past 5+ years. Very interesting, fun group. So far, we've had all the faculty introduce themselves, toured the school and hospital, and recently did an "Amazing Race" around Boston yesterday... I think there are pics of that, so I'll try to post me and my team, The Professionals. :)

Today we are headed to the dissection lab. We have two classes this summer: Professionalism, and Gross Anatomy. My friend Ainsley has warned me that the dissection lab takes some getting used to and I'm hoping I don't get sick or pass out!

No comments: